Where Did the Busy Week Go? {Edition 6}

Where did the busy week go? Well, all I can say is that the beginning of the week felt like 4 days fit into one! Here is what that picture looks like:

Planning Packing Travel RelaxationPlane image credit here.

A weekend of preparation.

A Monday of packing.

A Tuesday of travel.

Followed by a lot of relaxation and a great view.

With a little Mothers Central of course.
(Because vacation or no vacation, blogging over there still continues!)

Mothers Central Blog

This week I got to spend a little alone time with my husband going here again. I can’t wait to give you more details upon my return!

While I’m away, feel free to stop over to Mothers Central to see my laundry list of things I feel people could have warned me about as an expectant mother.

OK. Now back to resting and relaxing!

Leave a Comment: Where did your busy week go? And how often are you able to take time to spend alone with your significant other?

BocaFrau

This week I am excited to link up for the first time with
Alison at Writing, Wishing and Galit at These Little Waves for their Memories Captured Link-up.
And (of course) I continue to link up with Susi of Boca Frau for her Picture Perfect Weekly.
This entry was posted in Blogging and/or Writing, Where Did the Busy Week Go? and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Where Did the Busy Week Go? {Edition 6}

1. Alison says:

Busy week indeed! And Wednesday looks awesome 🙂
    Thank you for linking up with us!

Wednesday was awesome. It has been nice to get away for a bit. I’m so happy I was able to link up. I used to only post once a week here at my personal blog, but about a month ago I started adding this 2nd busy week post… so I look forward to linking up again. My background is in graphic design, so this link-up has always appealed to me. 🙂 Thanks for hosting. (Now I’m on my way back to your site to check out the rest of the blogs who linked up!)

2. Galit Breen
    Twitter: GalitBreen

Oh YAY, girl! So glad you linked and so impressed that you did it while traveling!
    Have a fabulous trip, can’t wait to hear all about it!

It has been a great trip Galit. Thanks for co-hosting the link-up! I have wanted to join in the fun for a while, however it wasn’t until recently that I started posting twice a week (instead of just once) here on my personal blog. My background is in graphic design, so I love the idea of being able to incorporate that creativity into a few of my posts!

3. Definitely a busy week! I love your image – it captures so much. Yes, I’d like Wednesday please!

Wednesday was great 🙂 But today (Friday) is even better. It is so wonderful to enjoy a little time off from the everyday stresses that come with life…

I hope you are having a wonderful time on the sunny shores of St. Pete and finally got to relax!!! 🙂

We are having a great time Susi! I can’t wait to see your new blog name and header 🙂 I tried to leave a comment saying this when I linked up my post earlier this morning, but was having trouble from my iPad while on vacation 🙂

5. Rorybore